Hi! This is my blog, where I post about my reflections on the novel, The Giver. Enjoy! :D And please comment!.
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
My name is Alysia.
I play the violin and the piano.
I love music:D
And I love The Giver too!:D
Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

My Past
June 2010 | July 2010 |

Response to a class discussion
An artist's greatest treasure
The trumpet call
The journey home
The truth about Release
Love
My initial response to The Giver

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


0 comments
CREDITS
Written on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | back to top


THANK YOU TO:

ANDREA
NICOLETTE
ANNETTE
SUPRAJA


And the people who have made this blog possible!!!!!!